Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011-02-13 La Mussara – Lo Soterrani – El Biombo – Various

 

A quick warm-up on Lo Ticket 5+ and Lo Teka 5+

2011-02-13 03 La Mussara

Wonderfully sunny – climbing topless, we head over to the previously un-ticked No Me Bellcostes La Cuca, 6a.  Onsighted – a beauty.

2011-02-13 05 La Mussara

Also onsighted the slighty easier route to the right: La Tramantura 6a.  Feeling pretty pumped, I tried to onsight Elegosentrick, 6a+.  I’ll redpoint it next time, making it the 2nd or 3rd route of the day, not the last when I’m tired.  The shame of it – I abandoned it 3/4’s of the way up, got someone else to clean it for me!  (But don’t tell anyone…).  There’s a crux on a thin, bare looking slab – you have to climb up the crack on the right, step up and left handhold a pocket to clip in.

2011-02-13 09 La Mussara

Photos on Flikr.

No comments:

Post a Comment